COVID Testing Update
- Due to rising cases of illness in the community, and the need to prioritize testing for illness, we are unable to provide testing for travel or routine college testing. If you need a test for your child or yourself for these reasons, please call:
NYS COVID-19 hotline: 1-888-364-3065.
- Testing by PCR for covid-19 is recommended for the following:
Illness without known exposure, school clearance
Please contact our office to make an appointment for your child
- Rapid Antigen Testing for covid-19 is recommended for ill patients with known covid exposures. Rapid Antigen Testing is not appropriate for asymptomatic individuals. Any negative rapid antigen test is required to be backed up by a PCR test.
- Please note that Rapid Testing is available at our facility on a limited basis due to resources.
- A provider will help you determine what is needed for your child.
- NYS guidelines currently have a 10 day quarantine for any exposure to covid-19. Negative testing does not change quarantine. You may be advised to not be tested if you are in quarantine for an exposure and have no symptoms.